Duct & Hoods国民彩票注册,国民彩票下载安装,国民彩票是黑平台吗
Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ducts or hoods are made for a wide range of configurations and conditions, such as:
- 2-inch to 216-inch in diameter
- Abrasion resistant piping for Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) power market applications
- Hand lay-up or helical wound
- Up to 150 psi pressure or full vacuum
- Multiple resins to handle a variety of corrosive environments
- Fire retardant resins to achieve Class 1 flame spread
- SMACNA Fiberglass Duct Standards
- Manufactured to meet or exceed the Voluntary Product Standard ASTM 3982 “Standard Specification for Contact Molded Fiberglass Duct and Hoods”
- Manufactured to meet AWWA M-45 when Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) ductwork is used in buried applications including design for H-20 axial loading.
There are numerous fabricators throughout the country that supply Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) corrosion-resistant ductwork and hoods, but only a select few supply the level of quality and service Belco provides to each and every customer regardless of scope or size.
Contact us today to request more information.