Since 1980, Belco has manufactured a wide range of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tanks and process vessels to meet virtually any containment requirement. ?Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks and vessels are lightweight, corrosion resistant and essentially maintenance free. ?Belco is ASME RTP-1 accredited and qualified to meet the industry’s most stringent quality standards for storage tanks and vessels.
Engineering & Design:国民彩票注册,国民彩票下载安装,国民彩票是黑平台吗
?Belco offers full in-house drafting for custom fabrications. ?Our skilled engineers utilize state-of-the-art Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems to deliver accurate fiberglass products to meet our clients’ individual specifications. ?From concept sessions to intricate design reviews to appropriate recommendations, we can provide the most cost-effective solution to your project needs. ?Additionally, engineering assistance for structural and mechanical design is available in-house or by associated consultants experienced in Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) design.
Our Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tanks come in a wide assortment of shapes, sizes and capacities to meet virtually any storage and processing need. ?We practice hand lay-up (contact molded) and chop/hoop and helical-wound (filament wound) construction.
Tank configurations include:
- vertical and horizontal with flat, cone, dished or sloped bottom.
- vertical and horizontal with tops in single or double wall with secondary containment.
- Capacities range up to 40,000 gallons with diameters ranging from 12 inches to 20 feet.
- These structures are highly resistant to a variety of chemicals, corrosive environments and ultraviolet light.
We offer a variety of resin systems to suit the client’s specific type of application including:
- vinyl ester
- novalac vinyl ester
- Operating temperatures reach up to 220 deg F depending on the resin system selected.
The inner surface of our tanks come with either:
- any other synthetic veil
For optimum corrosion resistance, exterior surface treatments include:
- resin-rich topcoat
- pigmented gel coat
- chemical resistant glass veil
- nexus veil
- or other synthetic veils
Tanks and vessels are manufactured to national standards including:
- ASME RTP -1
- ASTM D3299
- ASTM D4097
- ASTM D3982
- SPI’s Quality Assurance Report
- ANSI/AWWA D120
- and more as applicable
Advantages of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Tanks and Process Vessels:国民彩票注册,国民彩票下载安装,国民彩票是黑平台吗
Where metals reach their limits for chemical resistance, maintenance, or economic reasons, fiberglass tanks and vessels reach beyond. They are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and above all, maintenance free.
- Highly resistant to most of the chemicals used today
- Will not crack, chip, peel, rust, rot or decay
- A greater strength by weight than steel
- Resistant to ultra-violet light and plant corrosive environments
- When insulated and/or heat traced, they provide excellent thermal insulation with low heat loss.
- Resistant to galvanic and stray electrical currents, a feature not available in many other materials.
When it’s a Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tank or vessel that you need, turn to the premier fiberglass tank manufacturer in Texas. Contact Belco today to request more information.
Tank Fittings & Accessories:国民彩票注册,国民彩票下载安装,国民彩票是黑平台吗
Belco manufactures a full line of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tank accessories, supplies and/or fittings to fit your specific requirements including:
- Nozzles (Plate or Conical): Flanged nozzles with plate or conical gussets are available.
- Legs or Skirt Support: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) skirt or steel leg support can be constructed for tanks with special support requirements.
- Lifting & Hold Down Lugs: Lifting lugs and hold-down lugs are available to fit certain requirements.
- Ladders and Cages:?Large access platforms can be constructed?to your exact specifications to include OSHA-certified ladders, safety cages, top handrails and more. (Large Access Platforms CAN be constructed)
- Baffles: Baffles of all size are available for construction.
- Level Gauges & Calibration Strips
- Spargers: We can create spargers according to your system specifications
- Distributors and Spray Headers